The Goodnough Parlor Clock
This clock once belonged to Ross Goodnough, who had a jewelry store at 105 East Main Street. He was in the jewelry business from the late 1800's until 1917, when he bought a farm on the Country Club Road.
Upon his death, his widow, Anna Gene Parsons Goodnough, moved the clock to Hailesboro. After her death, the clock was moved to Marshall and Hope Goodnough Lepper's home. After their deaths, it was moved to William and Barbara MacTurk's home. The (still working) clock has been given to the museum by Barbara MacTurk and her sister, Carolyn Lepper Fanning.